Advertise

Thursday 14 May 2009

Beyonce and T.I. have won Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards 2009.

May,14,09
Beyonce and T.I. have won five nominations each at the 2009 Black Entertainment Television (BET) Awards.

The actress would compete with Dreamgirls co-star Jennifer Hudson in the Female R&B Artist of the Year and the Best Actress category.

The stunning singer further bagged a nomination for a Viewers' Choice award at the event to be held in Los Angeles on 28 June, reports the Daily Express.

The 27-year-old landed a double nod for Video of the Year trophy for her hits If I Were A Boy and Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), and would run against Kanye West (Heartless), Jamie Foxx (Blame It, featuring T-Pain) and T.I. (Live Your Life, featuring Rihanna). Grammy Award-winning rapper T.I. took away the nominations for Best Collaboration - Live Your Life and Ain't I, his number with Yung Dro and Young LA. The prison-bound singer is also in the race for the Viewers' Choice award and Best Male Hip-Hop Artist. But the 28-year-old would miss out the event since he is slated to report to jail on 19 May to serve time for a 2007 arrest for illegal weapons possession.


visite my another hot celebreaty video site:Click here>>

No comments:

Post a Comment