Advertise

Friday 15 May 2009

Kate wears the gold band that Leonardo Di Caprio gifted her



May,14,09

Hollywood actress Kate Winslet has revealed that she still wears the gold band that her Titanic co-actor Leonardo Di Caprio gifted her.Kate has also revealed that gold band has an engraving inside.

She, however, chose not to divulge what it says, reports the China Daily.

"Yes, Leo's ring is engraved on the inside, but I'm not going to tell you what it says," Kate told Flare magazine.

Kate declared that her closeness to Leonardo helped her easily enact the scenes in the flick 'Revolutionary Road'.

"I would even let Leo physically harm me if it meant making a scene better, and I know he feels the same way. If we didn't have this rare friendship, I don't think we would be able to show that chemistry on screen," she added.




Visite my another Celebreaty video site:Click here>>


No comments:

Post a Comment