Advertise

Friday 3 April 2009

"Jackie Chan" exclusive one-off concert in Beijing, China.


April 2.09 :
Jackie Chan has decided to hop his acting boundaries and take to the microphone for an exclusive one-off concert in Beijing, China.
The 'Rush Hour' actor will share the stage with other performers at the Beijing National Stadium for the show next month.

The 54-year-old will put his vocals to test during the gig, entitled Descendants of the Dra
gon: Jackie Chan and friends, at the 91,000-seat arena.

But the star said he was confident his fans would forgive him should he go off the track.

"I only feel the pressure when I make films. I believe the audiences will forgive me if I forget the lyrics or I can't keep the tempo," the Daily Express quoted him as saying.
http://worldentertainment15.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment