Advertise

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Siddharth Kannan has found friend Michael Jackson,bollywood

April,7,09

TV and Radio show host Siddharth Kannan has found himself a new best friend in Michael Jackson.Yup that’s right. And it seems, Michael cannot live without Sid and both of them have been seen hanging out in studios, taking walks and are inseparable. Astonished?? Before u get ideas, the Michael Jackson here is a 2 month old Golden retriever owned by one of Sid's childhood friend who left it behind for 2 weeks as he was going out of the countrySid says “My friend is a big fan of Michael Jackson so he's called his pup the same as a tribute to him. I have a feeling the name seems to have a major impact on the pup because when he's in the car with me, he barks with joy each time the radio is on and jumps from one seat to the other as if he's doing break dance just the way Michael Jackson would Moment the music stops, he starts sulking in one corner. I’m sure if there was a break dance contest amongst pups, he would win it hands down.”

Talking about his already strong attachment with the pup, Sid says, “

My friend will be in deep shock when he gets back, as I have a feeling I may not return the pup back'.

Well so much for of a music connection.
http://worldentertainment15.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment