Advertise

Friday 17 April 2009

Zac Efron:"no plans of getting married until 40"


April,17,09
Hollywood heartthrob Zac Efron has revealed that he has no plans of getting married until he's 40.Dismissing the reports of his engagement Vanessa Hudgens, the 21-year-old actor revealed he would not be walking down the aisle any time soon.
"That was such bulls**t. I'm definitely not getting married. In this business, you're either getting married or they want you to be pregnant," Contactmusic quoted him as telling GQ magazine.I'm not getting married until I'm 40. If ever. The thought never crossed my mind," he added. The 'High School Musical' star has revealed that he always keeps memorabilia of his films in the boot of his car, to help get him out of sticky situations. "I've kind of got it figured out. I just pull in to the lot at the movie studio and photographers can't follow me," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment